Role and Purpose
The European and International Sounding Board replaces EMC’s European and International Board. The Board advises members and provides local authority input into the 2007 - 13 ERDF Local Management Commitee (LMC) chaired by DCLG.
The European and International Sounding Board Membership is:
- Cllr D Wilcox - Derbyshire County Council
- Cllr D Bill – Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council
- Cllr J Collins - Nottingham City Council
- Cllr G Stevens - Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Sue Smith - South Northamptonshire Council
- Justin Brown - Lincolnshire County Council
- Dr Stuart Young - East Midlands Councils
- Richard Woods - Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership
The Chair is Dr Stuart Young, Executive Director, East Midlands Councils
The European and International Sounding Board meets prior to each meeting of the LMC:
Papers are available below.
Agenda 10 September 2013
Action Points of 20 May 2013
For further information please contact Peter Williams
See the European Funding page for more information.