Developing a Coaching Culture - East Midlands Coaching Network
On 20 April East Midlands Councils will provide an opportunity and space to talk about coaching and how the East Midlands Coaching Network can support their authorities coaching journey.
The morning workshop will provide participants the opportunity to hear directly from network members on their coaching journey and their development of coaching activity within their organisational setting. The aims of the workshop are to;
- explore what a coaching culture is, what the benefits are and how to develop leadership buy-in
- provide delegates with the opportunity to hear what others have done around developing their coaching culture
- provide a space to share challenges and explore experiences of developing a coaching culture, to provide an opportunity to explore options, learning from others experience, picking up valuable tips from those who have had similar challenges
- provide details of the Coaching network and the support that can be provided through the network
- demonstrate how the Mye-Coach portal works and the benefits this offers to the facilitation of coaching
The programme will include;
- Local Case Studies - the event will provide participants the opportunity to hear directly from network members on their coaching journey and their development of coaching activity within their organisational setting.
- Coaching Culture - How we can make things happen? Sandra Whiles, a former District Council Chief Executive, experienced coach
- East Midlands Coaching Network - Lisa Butterfill and Kirsty Lowe will share with participants the background and context to the East Midlands Coaching Network and demonstrate the Mye-Coach Website, Coaching Matching Site.
The East Midlands Coaching Network
The East Midlands Coaching Network has been designed to help organisations in the East Midlands to build internal coaching capacity and enable people to access trained and experienced coaches from other local authorities and partner organisations to support performance, improvement and personal development at very low cost.
The East Midlands Coaching Network is a regional network of coaches across the East Midlands, supported by East Midlands Councils and facilitated by an online coaching management and development system.
To book your place you will need you complete an online registration form that is available from the link below.
Who should attend?
- Public or private sector organisations keen to hear from others as to how they have supported the development of coaching
- Anyone interested in Coaching and the development of a coaching culture
Free to attend.
Date and Time
Thursday 20 April 2017
10:00 – 13:00
Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB
Upcoming Dates for this event