Developing a Coaching Culture - East Midlands Coaching Network
On 20 April East Midlands Councils will provide authorities the opportunity and space to talk about coaching and how the East Midlands Coaching Network can support their authorities coaching journey.
The East Midlands Coaching Network started in 2012 and now has 9 authorities and 48 coaches in the East Midlands, members include Nottingham City Council, Nottinghamshire County Council, Charnwood Borough Council, Mansfield District Council, Kettering Borough Council, Harborough District Council, Ashfield District Council, Nottingham City Homes and Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue.
The morning workshop will provide participants the opportunity to hear directly from network members on their coaching journey and their development of coaching activity within their organisational setting.
The programme for the day will include;
- East Midlands Coaching Network - Lisa Butterfill and Kirsty Lowe will share with participants the background and context to the East Midlands Coaching Network.
- Local Authority Case Study - the event will provide participants the opportunity to hear directly from network members on their coaching journey and their development of coaching activity within their organisational setting, authorities include;
- Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Authority
- Mye-Coach Website, Coaching Matching Site - Mye-Coach Website, Coaching Matching Site - Trayton Vance, Coaching Focus will demonstrate the Mye-Coach platform, designed to facilitate the matching of coachees to coaches. Trayton will showcase the websites features and functionality, along with the invaluable library of resources available to coaches.
- Skills Gym - the session will include a quick skills session, demonstrating the variety of development that is offered to coaches through the coaching network.
The East Midlands Coaching Network
The East Midlands Coaching Network has been designed to help organisations in the East Midlands to build internal coaching capacity and enable people to access trained and experienced coaches from other local authorities and partner organisations to support performance, improvement and personal development at very low cost.
The East Midlands Coaching Network is a regional network of coaches across the East Midlands, supported by East Midlands Councils and facilitated by an online coaching management and development system.
To book your place you will need you complete an online registration form that is available from the link below.
Who should attend?
- Public or private sector organisations keen to hear from others as to how they have supported the development of coaching
- Anyone interested in Coaching and the development of a coaching culture
Free to attend.
Date and Time
Thursday 20 April 2017
10:00 – 13:00
Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB
Upcoming Dates for this event
- 20/04/2017 - 20/04/2017
- 10:00 - 13:00
- Thu 20 Apr 2017
- East Midlands Councils, Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Leicestershire