East Midlands Councils provides Outplacement Support on a not-for-profit basis, which therefore enables Councils to support affected employees in a cost-effective way and without compromising on the quality of the support provided.
The support is tailored to the specific requirements of the Council concerned, with the following elements being available:-
- Support with CV writing and preparation
- Preparing for interviews and practice with interviews
- Preparing for assessment centres
- Personality questionnaires and a range of other self-assessment exercises to support career planning
- Coaching as part of personal development and career counselling
- Job search techniques
- Signposting to other relevant supporting agencies, eg for self-employment, retirement etc.
- Interim management opportunities
- Change management and managing transitions, e.g. for remaining staff and managers
The above can be provided for groups of employees as well as on an individual basis, as appropriate.
To discuss your requirements or for further information, please contact Sam Maher, Lisa Butterfill or Sarah Short on 01664-502620.